Local residents and businesses rely on us to help them secure their financial futures, but our commitment doesn’t end there. Our community involvement through charitable organizations and meaningful civic events is deeply important to us. MassMutual Nebraska proudly supports the Alzheimer’s Association Midlands Chapter, TeamMates and the American Heart Association.
Our Measures of Community Value
Through 2013, MassMutual Nebraska has:
- over $3.5 billion of life insurance coverage in force2.
- paid over $30.3 million in life insurance benefits3 and $5 million in disability income insurance benefits (claims)4 to our clients.
- paid $27.4 million in dividends5 to MassMutual Nebraska clients who own eligible participating whole life policies with MassMutual.
- distributed $6.3 million in free6 life insurance to eligible families as part of MassMutual’s LifeBridgeSM Program.
- American Legion Baseball
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Abide – Omaha
- Alzheimers Association
- Partnership in Aging
- Omaha Westside Lions Club
- West Omaha Serra Club
- Omaha Cosmopolitian Club
- Nebraska Community Foundation
- Pender Thurston Education & Community Foundation Fund
- Assistance League Omaha
- Conservation Fusion
- Outlook Nebraska
- Destination Imagination
- Hope for the Day
- Susan G. Komen Nebraska
To Our Clients
Our working environment is characterized by teamwork, trust and cooperation. We work together to serve you. We honor our commitments and hold ourselves and each other accountable. We support the best in each other and know we can be the best financial services organization in the area. We are determined to succeed.
1 An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2 Amount of individual life insurance in force at the end of the period related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company (12/31/2014).
3 Amount of individual life insurance claims paid during the period related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company (12/31/2014).
4 Amount of disability income insurance claims paid during the period related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (12/31/2014).
5 The amount of dividends to whole life policyowners in 2014.
6 MassMutual pays the premiums (12/31/2014).